Monday, January 31, 2011

I cannot believe how much drama there can be in ZUMBA.
Zumba??? really??? I wish I could talk about it on here but God forbid someone come across my blog from the ZUMBA world..:P

I can tell you things at the skating rink are looking super great. I cannot wait for there to be a line of people to come in...I cannot wait until my boss has, at least, broke even with the ZUMBA income and then my class becomes really profitable for them...
a group of dental assistants has found me :) They get off work at 4:30 and my class starts at 5...they are so excited to be able to come on over and get their workout over with and have the rest of the night ahead of them.. :)YAY!!!
I went on another ZUMBA interview last Thursday. I feel it went well. She just e-mailed me the application this morning..I hope my printer is working...the class is in the most beautiful facility that I have seen in my life.
It's also next door to my favorite grocery store WHOLE FOODS. It will give me the will power to stop in there once a week, after class. YAY!!! I shouldn't cheer yet..I haven't been offered the job yet..but I am hopeful.
I started at the gym this last Saturday..I went from one class at a dance studio..dried off on the way to the gym...it was interesting. I had to use a wireless microphone and it was a little screechy but other than that...I believe my class enjoyed themselves.
I also started a private couple job..Sunday morning at 7am. I did it yesterday and they want me back so I guess that went well also. :)

so as of right now (before I get word about this other job I really want)..I teach Tue and Thur evening..two on Sat morning and one Sunday morning. I am subbing this Thursday morning and next Monday night.
That is a lot of ZUMBA. :)
Somewhere in there I need to get the next DVD recorded..I wanted it in your hands by Valentines Day. :)

Today..all of my children, except Sophia, have school. Sophia is spending the day with me. I have errands to run but I don't know exactly what we are doing. I am sure we will go tan but other than that? Right now I am thinking NAP. :P lol

I hope you have a wonderful day...at the rate I am going, I might not see you again until next Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment