Tuesday, January 18, 2011

There is a lot going on..behind the scenes over here....
Sophia is back in my life...and I really don't even need to say anymore.
I don't mean that in a mean way...
it's just when she is in my life..she brings my mom with her..

I am not going to try to explain what is going through my head right now.

so anyway...
Zach and Siler have dentist appts today :) Siler's FIRST!

I have Zumba tonight....trying to learn 2 new routines by tonight. no pressure.. :P

oh my gosh..I went to training Saturday and learned so much..I am beyond embarrassed about the DVDs I have mailed out...they will make me laugh really hard someday unless you all respect my wishes and dispose of them when you get new ones :P oh well, I was just learning..LOL!!!!

I made rice for breakfast...adding maple syrup, whipping cream and butter. MMMMM MMMMM!!!!
NUMMMMY!

I am praying that Sophia is able to move in..I know it will take humbling on her part..forgiveness on her Daddy's part and patience for all. but God is Able to do ALL THINGS...

I better get on with my day..I will talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I've been praying for you and Sophia and your mom. It'll be exciting to see what God brings this year for ya'll. Keep blogging!!
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete