Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm baaaaack

The kids are watching Baby Genius...I just threw some granola in the oven...the movie and granola should be done at the same time and then it will be time to pick Alex up from work. :)

okay...so I left off at purging...last night I was trying to watch Biggest Loser and the phone kept ringing from teh Charity...I would answer and no one was there...I answered pleasantly MANY times...it would ring like every 5 minutes...FINALLY I answered Super Grumpy and someone was there. :/  I asked "Am I on AUTO DIAL because ya'll KEEP calling me! :)" and she was like "uh uh I just need to know if your donation will be on the porch or driveway and we won't call again tonight"

so after that...and you have to know I have been looking forward to them coming since the dumpster ordeal..I have had the stuff in the front dining room.... I leave for ZUMBA this morning and I FORGOT to put it out!!!! AAAUUUGGGHHHHH! I was debating whether or not to turn around but I didn't want to chance being late ;P so I prayed "GOD PLEEEEEASE DELAY THE GUYS SO I AN PUT  MY STUFF OUT?" you have to know that the guys ALWAYS come early....
when I got home, they had not come and I happily put my stuff out :) I even did a once more through the younger ones closets and came up with one more brown grocery bag full :P

it's better than drugs..hands down. :)

ZUMBA..I have an audition Friday afternoon at a club...I am VERY VERY excited :)
My Monday class has been cancelled and my Wednesday class is very endangered because of lack of attendence. I am not worried about either of them....I just know that a few girls have told me NOOOOO! I was JUST getting ready to get back into it!!!!!! well, we'll see what happens. :)

I am searching for the right Zumba shoes. I have been wearing Rocket Dogs which have ZERO support but they have ZERO tread on the bottom so they slide really easy....but my back, neck and shoulders hurt and my friend thinks it has everything to do with my feet....I started wearing crosstraining shoes but those hurt me today....why must it be so difficult to take care of our bodies???? I think of the Africans who do those extreme dances barefoot...do you think their backs hurt? Are they unaware? or are we just big babies? lol

Mike has taken up a new hobby...extreme weather bike riding....he loves going in the snow...the dry snow, of course. :)

I probably have 100 pictures to share by now..I am going to try to remember how to make that album and link to it...I SOOOOOO dislike that type of stuff...I am having trouble breathing thinking about it and no I am not being silly or dramatic..I wish I had a personal assistant for that type of stuff. :)

I am not liking my office where it is..it's too cramped..I am not organized enough to be confined to such a small space...I don't know if I want to move to the cold basement or if I want to try harder to be organized.
I do know that I don't want to be on the computer as much as I normally am.
(which is why my posts are less and less)

As always I am thinking and praying for my friends going through super rough patches in their lives...I know that everything works out one way or another...ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD FOR THOSE THAT LOVE THE LORD. :)

XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment