Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I took Zach and Siler to get their haircut today at Sophia's school. They are so handsome :)
We also went to lunch with her..that was fun.
now I am home with BioFreeze on my neck...I overstretched it trying to pull my extra long an out of the parking spot at GAMESTOP where I took the boys after the haircuts because that is how I bribed them to sit still...AWFUL I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW!
but now Zach is contently playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii and I am happy..so IT IS WHAT IT IS :P

I am actually LOVING having my days off...

well, I got on here to answer someone's question so I better go and I am going to try homemade waffles here in a little bit so I'll let you know how they turn out..I have been soaking the flour since yesterday..I hope it's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment