Friday, January 21, 2011

it's Friday.
the waffles were pretty good.
Mike got so into making them, he ran to the local store to buy more buttermilk so we could make another batch. Then, Siler pooped a nasty, need to get in tht tub, diaper so Mike was manning both waffle makers...(we borrowed one from the neighbor to make it go faster)....
Mike and I went out yesterday...to Costco and WalMart. : )
we bought ginormous amounts of all purpose unbleached flour and canola nonstick spray...I should have got that big thing of yeast..I only have two little envelopes...he really liked the bread I made. and it was EEEEASY!!!!
at WalMart, we purchased the young girls something that has to do with knitting..they wanted needles but we already bought them needles and it's really hard for them...so we got them a book and 4 round "looms" I think is what they are called??? the box is downstairs and I am super comfy right here. :)

the snow. yuk.
I was reading a friend's blog today and she mentioned how she loves bundling her children up for the snow. I wonder if her kids stay out longer than 5 minutes..I am assuming they do or she would just have to join my club of friends that don't love bundling our children for 5 minutes of play and baskets of laundry afterward. :P
(love you Sandy!)

yesterday I was keeping my kids busy so they wouldn't ask to play outside..LOL!!! then I was feeding them lunch and the neighbor texted they were heading out and challenged us to a snowball fight...I suddenly got interested in the snow....I did get the four young ones ready in record time....I personally do not have snow "gear" but I went out and met the neighbors. We were out there less than 10 minutes for sure. Their daughter was ready to go home as soon as she got here and Zach went inside, stripped, and got back to his LEGO STAR WARS on Wii, leaving his friend outside..so the neighbors left (I did invite them in for cocoa!) but I am sure they had their own laundry basket to fill of wet laundry ;p LOL!!!

The kids don't have school again today.
I am going to look up the hours for the tanning bed..I would like to run and tan first thing this morning...just for ME. I do NOT do it often but I would like to do it a little...

I don't know that Sophia is going to end up moving back in...
at this time it doesn't look that way.
but anything is possible.

(she and Alex are already "at it"...I do NOT miss "those" days :P) lol

I am going to get my hair highlighted tomorrow..I really hope it turns out FABULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! Yep, I had a little one try to pull the 5 minute trick on me yesterday but being the Nazi mom I am, well.....no way. I turned his little cushioned booty the other way and closed the door!

    Did I mention that I DON'T like the part that involves laundry or packing them back up into the attic? That part is no good. But that's what a teenager is for, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete