Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

I cannot believe I haven't been here since TUESDAY!

what to say?

I know there have been 5 million ish things that have happened that I am like "I gotta tell my blog peeps" but now that I am physically sitting here I can't remember.

Alex is watching CIty of Angels right now..I have never seen it...

I am getting ready to go a Celebration of Life service for my friend, Gretchen that I was telling you about.

I have an audition Tuesday for that Gym Zumba job...

The skating rink has cancelled one of my classes...they were going to cancel both of my morning classes but I requested more time for the Wednesday class because I KNOW people are going to start coming...

I have so much more to say now that I have started talking but the girls are home and I have to leave..be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment