Wednesday, January 12, 2011

okay I don't have long because my girls are on their way home.
and the boys are making some really loud noises upstairs but I want to talk to you so praying they are okay :)

I have no idea what I have or have not said to you and I don't feel like going back to see so if some of this is repeat.I apologize in advance.

Personal....I am working on HOPE...and worrying ONLY about MY actions

Financially...uuummmm....we'll come back to this later :P

Cooking? Eh. I am still trying? and am soo thankful it's Wednesday :) Little Caesars Pizza Night :)
I have been flipping through my Heavenly Homemaker Cookbooks...I made meatballs yesterday...FAIL for the family..UGH! (then we ended up going to MCDONALDS last night!*GASP!* I KNOW!!!!) I have not taken the children to McDs or ate it myself in FOREVER! Man, my stomach was GUUUUURGLING!
ok, like the finances...we'll come back to cooking at another time too.

Purging :) :) :)*DING DING DING!* I looove this subject :P lol...Doing good...they came today!

Girls are here I am out of time....I will be back

No comments:

Post a Comment