Monday, January 24, 2011

I had a dream last night that I was present for a well drilling. It was so amazing to see fresh water flowing from the ground for those that desperately needed it.

I had a conversation this morning with a sister/mom of mine...the one I visited in Dallas...she is the Director of a Humanity for Life center..it is amazing to see the work she is doing...she would say the work God is doing through her..and I would have to agree. :)

She asked me how she could pray for me today..I said "I don't know..I just don't know"

I started typing "That I would rest in God's love and be okay with not having any answers"
and as I pressed SEND she said "okay..I will pray that you will peacefully listen" :):):)

yes, what she said.

that I will BE QUIET for a minute and LISTEN

I then got my coffee and my Bible and ended up in JONAH...
and read and reread and reread Jonah 2:7-9

and I am good.

There are so many things that float through my head about Mike, Me, Sophia, Alex, my mom...etc.
but I have , once again, found peace. I hope it lasts for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment