Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today is the Day YOU have made, I will Rejoice and be Glad in it :)

Maybe I am a little CRAZY....you can let me know :)
7 trashbags full of clothes and misc items and I still wanted more..I should be more than proud of myself, yes?
Not to mention the amounts of trashbags of things PITCHED. :)
well, this is the same amount of bags but whichever one looks more impressive, go with that one :) LOL
( I am still wondering what else I can throw out there before they come...it's addicting!)


I teach Zumba this morning and then I start packing for this weekend.
I actually got pictures DEVELOPED so I can mail them to my Grandma in ElPaso and my AVA in Fort Smith. (they don't e-mail :P)
Life is Good...No drama...I'm Done. :)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):P
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: