Tuesday, November 2, 2010

quick drop in

I am trying to get a video from my camcorder to the computer so I can make chapters, burn DVDS and send them to my friends so they can ZUMBA with me from their home.

God is working on this heart of mine..making it soft towards those who have hurt me..I am assuming this whole process is going to take a while but knowing it has started is a relief. I don't want to be the hard hearted monster. :)

The 9 year old girl that I have been praying for since May..has went home to Jesus. two days ago. The reality that parents have lost a 9 year old daughter cannot be real to me...I know she is dancing in heaven, headache and pain free...but please say a prayer for the parents? Father, comfort them in this time of sorrow..and please, when their mourning time is over....give them fabulous memories of the life she lived and turn their mourning into dancing a celebration of life...
When I Zumba-ed yesterday...it was a celebration of LIFE in Courtney's honor...
we never met, but I loved her.

Tonight is the last night to get "stuff" gathered..The charity people are coming tomorrow :) Tomorrow night we are putting the Christmas tree up..and then I leave Thursday..through Sunday....I am already excited to get home and be a refreshed Momma for my kiddos :) :) :)

well, I don't know when I will be back (everytime I say that I am back like 20 times that day :P) but know that I love you and think of you :) :) :) and pray for great blessings for you. :) Hug those that you love..LOTS :) (((((HUGS)))))

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you and praying for those parents. I cannot imagine the grief they are going through.

    I'm so proud of you for all the work you've done to get your house CHAOS free! I've decided to jump back on the flylady bandwagon, it started yesterday :)

    Have a wonderful time this weekend, I know you will!

    And your christmas tree already??? WOW!!! Mine will go up thanksgiving weekend, which is soon enough for me!

    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering how you're coming on the Zumba DVD :-) Aw, praying for your friends; I can't imagine the pain they are in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOMMA, e-mail me your address to robbieniccum@charter.net so when I have them ready to go, I can get one to you :) :) :) I am trying really hard to get er done :p

    and I cannot imagine either! Normally my Samantha(8 and 1/2) talks and talks and I "zone" but tonight at dinner I hung on to every word....I know that won't always be the case because LIFE takes over..but for now I am sooo appreciative of my childrens' lives!!!! :/

    ReplyDelete