Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Morning Woody :)


Sweet Siler

Loving the Christmas Tree

I don't know about the colors of the stockings. :) SO FUNNY! When we bought the stockings, we only had 4 daughters and for SOME REASON bought an extra blue one....HONEST! I HAD NOOOOOO PLANS ON HAVING MORE CHILDREN!!! and then we got Zach AND Siler :) so Mama had to go out and buy her blinged out Santa Stocking and I am trying to make sure the boys have the more "masculine" colored stockings..but then that rearranges the girls colors :P lol.....I should have stuck with all the same color and just had names embroidered with all my extra time and cash :P LOL...

I am thankful for my blessings this morning and the kids are SOOOOO happy the stuff is up...that makes it Christmas, right??? I only have 2 more months of "IS IT CHRISTMAS?" to go :) :) :) lol
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WHAT the HECK! You are on top of it. I thought these were pics from last year till I realized that was really Siler! Oh and you got your date fixed! ha just saw that! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete