Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I love my night runs with Alex. :) QT hot chocolate is the most nummy and she is just quite funny :P
and being the private person she is..that is all I can say about that :) lol

Mia made a new friend at school..She is going on her first playdate tomorrow...the lady has SIX kids!!! She must be CRAZY!!! lol...I love her already!!! :D

We watched HOW TO TRAIN A DRAGON as a family tonight (well, minus Alex because she was at church but she wants to watch it tomorrow night, so maybe Encore for those that want to?)..I missed the very end because I had to pick Alex up from church. :P

We are picking up Alex's car tomorrow or Friday..depending on schedules..but it will be ready tomorrow after 3! I need to have her call the insurance company and all that jazz...

alrighty, I'm outtie..going to catch the last 15 minutes of StormChasers with my Man :) Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment