Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Daylight Savings

Good Morning :) :) :) :)

I am going to bullet point for myself...as if I were writing in my own personal journal. Some people use their blogs as journals...mine is a communication source. To update anyone who may be new to my blog...it originated because I had the best group of girlfriends, in the whole wide world...and I moved...one of my girls recommended I blog..because it is much easier to keep up with someone on your own time than trying to do the phone call thing. I didn't really think I would like the "blog thing" but once you get me talking, I don't seem to stop. ;) so my blog is what I would say to you if we were on the phone but with the luxury of adding pictures if I so choose. (which I am awful about doing MOST of the time)

but today..because I did not bring my journal with me..I am going to talk to myself for a minute :)

My fascinating trip
1. the gift that it was
2. my time with David
3. my first round of Zumba DVDs
4. watching the "wet wipe" version of cooking
5. watching the Original Cinderella, she was a brunette :), and hot chocolate with whipped topping
6. a midnight phone call with the best friend who maybe needed to talk at that time. :)
7. Serving.
8. No Pudge Fudge Brownies with whipped topping
9. Shopping
10. Iced coffee
11. Walking away from the Cookie!!!! :P
12.Good Golly Miss Molly Pizza
13: the grocery store..they carry eggs by the 6 pack (HOW CUTE!)
14. Oatmeal cookies with salad fixins'. :)
15. Prayer time with Shelley
16. Getting an attitude adjustment YET AGAIN!
17. Text time with my daughter
18. Another midnight phone call with a different friend. :)
19. An Extra Hour
20 A new awakening to my Fresh Brewed Life :) :) :)

I am amazingly blessed. Thankful. Humbled. Forgiving.

I will leave here changed. I will take those steps toward TRUE forgiveness. I will do it for God. I will make Him proud of who He created. I will use my gifts for Him. I will try my best to keep my mouth shut when I need to and open it when I need to. :)
This house is amazing! The home is even better! (and I have my own suite here called the Robbie Niccum suite) I am not joking. My very own bedroom and full bathroom better than any hotel.

(I even had Chick Fil A on my trip! :p) it always seems to be about the food :P lol

OH MY GOSH!!! I know I had told ya'll that I got into a 6 jeans...but usually my dress size is much larger...I got into a size 6 pretty dress!!! without any struggle! I was sooooooooo surprised! and excited! and surprised! I want to hit the consignment stores!!! Daddy? Can I have some money please? :) Thank you :)

I was given a book this weekend that I am SURE I will be sharing parts of it with you. :) :) :) Tidbits :)

I love you guys! Talk soon...I need to get ready to go to the airport. :) :) :)

2 comments: