Wednesday, November 24, 2010

holiday plans

Thanksgiving..we are thinking TANGLED the movie in the a.m. and then I am thinking about buying 5 Gingerbread house kits..I saw them at Trader Joes...and doing those in the evening.
Alex has requested chinese take out for Thanksgiving lunch...why not???? :)

Christmas, have no plans yet...

but NEW YEARS!!!! One of my favorite red heads is coming to visit me for the first time!! I am SOOOOO excited!!!! For those of you that follow her blog, it's MOMSGONEGODLY :) YAAAAAAAYYYYY :)
I told her I would spoil her and her children rotten while they are here...and I think she is going to get to go to one of my Zumba classes with me :) I am so excited :) I know we will do the Arch...and the rest? we can chill, we can shop..whatever! It will be Fabulous! I know it!

That being said...it has thrown me even more into OPERATION HOUSE TOGETHER mode. :)
I am calling it...GET THE HOUSE TOGETHER BEFORE 2011 :)  and it is coming together beautifully :)
I am beyond thankful for my friend who gave me her Saturday to help me. :) I need to call and get her and her family on my calendar for dinner. ( her daughter requested mac-n-cheese and her son, cinnamon toast crunch :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment