Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am home and I am exhausted. I was thrown back into my role as TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE immediately...but it's okay..I will be as graceful as possible and grateful for the time I had. :)

So I was upstairs gathering EVERYONE's laundry because EVERYONE had sleepovers while I was gone..Mike and the 4 young ones went out of town to his parents...3 suitcases full and Alex stayed with a friend (but thankfully she does do her own laundry)...well, there was this awful smell upstairs...like diarrhea..it was AWFUL! I couldn't find it..so I thought "I'll just keep cleaning until I come across it"...(I also put in a Simply Irresistible scentsy bar...)
Alex comes to me and says "I put coffee shop in my room earlier" ( a scentsy scent) I was like "NOOOO! THAT IS THE SMELL!!!! IT'S AWFUL!!!!!! I THOUGHT I HAD THROWN THAT AWAY!"
I looooove Scentsy...ya'll know that...but my friend gave me a Coffee Shop to try..she thought it smelled like dog pee...I thought diarrhea. :P LOL!! I am SOOOO GLAD we found the culprit smelling up my house! Now I can wait to clean until tomorrow..because I am not joking when I say "I am really really tired" This weekend was like a dream and I just woke up. :/ but it is a good thing :) :) :)

Zumba tomorrow..I hope I remember the songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment