Thursday, November 18, 2010

I spent a good part of the morning learning a new Zumba song..then I went to transfer it to my MP3 player and it wasn't in my computer...so I went to get the CD and it wasn't in my folder!!! UGH!!!! I hope it's in Mike's car!!! But then I had to go back and learn ANOTHER song!!! the first song was slow and lots of lunges...the second one is pretty good pace...both salsas...I hope my girls like them..and I hope I get the music soon. :)  (sorry if this was all confusing, it's all I got. :P ) LOL

oh yea, the house is still FAB.

I need to make a one thing a day list of things to do.

1. clean carpets
2. clean area rug downstairs
3. paint a couple of different rooms but of course they would go on my list one at a time
4. fix boys closet

oh, I need to bring in the patio furniture!!!
and get ready for Zumba...GOTTA RUN! :)

that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment