Thursday, November 25, 2010

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving, whether it was with your family or your friends. :)
Mike's parents came after all :) Mike and I made a delicious lunch if I do say so myself. :)
Alex, Mike, and his parents ran to Bass Pro Shop so I have been putting clothes away :) I am thankful that job is done :p

As soon as they get home we are busting out the SURPRISE Gingerbread House Kits. :)

Samantha woke me at 4:30 this morning...I wonder if I am in training for Black Friday shopping.
3am 4:30am..my eyes are burning. :P I think his parents might be spending the night and if they do I am thinking she would like to hit the Saint Louis stores. If she wants to, I can do it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those gingerbread houses were the BEST supprise!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete