Sunday, November 21, 2010

I don't feel well today. That is what I get for not taking care of myself :/

I hope I recoop by tomorrow morning..the boys have school and I have Zumba.

I am wanting to paint a desk for the young girls. They are getting a computer in their room. It will not have internet access but they can play games on it.

Mike and I went to the neighborhood progressive dinner..I met a couple that has been honeymooning for 63 years. They are precious..Jim and Jeanne(sp?) They were my favorite couple to meet. My other favorite was (I don't remember her name!!!!!) and her husband, Lonnie. They moved here from Florida 10 years ago. He worked for Anheiser Busch..until 9/11. After 9/11, he realized he worked 80 hours a week and didn't know his daughters or who their teachers are and he walked away from that job. I had tears in my eyes, of course!
She is beautiful and glowing...they are expecting baby #3..a boy :) They have two daughters....she is a director for a challenged kids organization and she loves it...she has strawberry blonde hair and ya'll know I have a thing for red headed women! :) :) :)

I am going to go grab a tall glass of water, have you had any lately ?? :) :) :) Have you ZUMBAed lately??? or EVER???? :) :) :) :)

I am in the process of learning several songs...that could be a part of my exhaustion. :P lol...well, good night friends...xoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment