Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cookie time with Mrs. Cindy while Mommy is in Fort Worth

No evidence of a mess and sugar rush time :)

This is the ONLY thing I bought on my 4 day trip..for the girl across the street..she is having baby girl #2 in less than a week....baby girl #1 will be 2 on April 2nd.

Jail Costumes that cost $1.90 each at Target :)



A lady at Zumba said our profiles are TWIN like.

Sam's skinny nose trick :P

this is Samantha after the lady told her she is JUST LIKE HER MOMMY. :P lol

well, my camera is cleared off now. :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adored this post! You are beautiful, your kids are beautiful and the post was beautiful. Who knew jail attire would look so adorable? Please keep psoting pictures!! Oh, BTW...my mom says she is coming over to do the "Zobo" with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now my mom is going to come over to help me "psot" pictures, lolololol!

    ReplyDelete