Monday, November 8, 2010

I have 5 minutes...
I was still super sleepy when I woke up this morning..yawning yawning yawning...I didn't know how I was going to make it through a class. :) But I did it..one dance step after another. :)

I went to Target afterwards...I needed to pick up some DVD protectors..for the 6 DVDS I have so far..they are only 30 minutes long but they will have to do for now.

While I was at Target...there was this GORGEOUS basket...on clearance for $9.99..regular $39.99..I had it in my hand..I had it in the cart...and then I knew that I did not have a SPECIFIC place ro purpose for it and I put it back. :p... I haven't even looked at my HTCI book in a loooong time....but my Jessi friend told me about that part :)

so yes..I am proud of myself for something as small as this..you would think I ran a marathon as big as I am smiling :) lol

alright..my boys are in school..I am going to try to find my timer and catch a 10 minute nap before I have to pick them up..*YAWN!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment