Wednesday, November 3, 2010

and to all a good night

I am tired. tired tired. :)
I would love to say that all my labor has paid off..but I have the room on my left in toy shambles and the room on my right in Christmas shambles.
The kids wanted to put the tree up but nobody really got into it so there is just a pile of decorations all over. *sigh and if I had bangs, I would blow them up right now* :P LOL!!!!

but it's okay..I am going to bed...hopefully I will be asleep before 10..and then I will wake up joyful and ready to go...I will be in somewhat panic mode because I am not at all ready to leave..and I just realized my flight leaves at 7, not 8:45 pm....I ARRIVE in Fort Worth at 8:45 :P yes, I am that dorky, I thought I ws leaving at 8:45...oh my gosh...National Niccum (lampoon) Vacation starting early!!! lol

I have not read anyone's blogs but I will hopefully catch up with ya'll Friday when my friend will be at work and I will be in her fancy, clean home, kid free. Me, my Bible and notebook, her garden, and hopefully a computer :) :) :) ( I do NOT feel like toting my laptop so if she doesn't have one for me to use I will be computer free until Sunday night..GASP!)

Good night friends...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment