Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mike is working on getting our Wii fixed, AGAIN. We got it last Christmas and it has already been sent in for repair..and we have no idea why it went capoot again. :/ The Amish. I always admire them more and more when our "toys" cause us more trouble than they are worth.
On the other hand, without technology, I wouldn't be able to keep up with you all like this..so .....yea...soapbox silencing now. :P

I have been slowly working on the house today...it has been one of my 3am days.. I got up and I had not done the dishes before bed last night ( I think that was my first time since the "houseclean") so I started the dishwasher and a load of laundry...and then went through ANOTHER box of Lord knows what...and switched the laundry, piddled...and around 6 decided I was ready for a nap..but then my boys woke up so that killed that idea. :p

We Zumba-ed...My neighbor was the only girl to show up, which was absolutely fine with me :) She felt bad that I had to stay for just her and I am like "ARE YOU KIDDING??? WE GET TO DANCE!!!!" :) it was so funny..she has danced with me before so she knew a lot of the songs so we were dancing having full blown conversations..lol ( I guess I wasn't working her hard enough if we could still talk :P)

I was wanting to ask my neighbor to film my next DVD but I am thinking I might just do it myself, either tomorrow or Friday...we'll see. :) Just a thought. :)

Mike's parents MIGHT be coming over tomorrow. I called his mom today to see what they were doing and she said absolutely nothing because both of her daughters have their own thing going on with their spouses and we had our own thing going on so I told them they  are MORE THAN WELCOME here. :) I told her I wouldn't be doing a traditional dinner because I don't roll like that...
I told Mike what I did and he decided he wants a traditional dinner. :) so we got a turkey breast..I will do the mashed potatoes, the marshmallow yams, the stuffing, Velveeta mac-n-cheese for the kiddos, and of course, pumpkin pie..I will make the shipped topping because I LOVE it fresh..mmmm mmmm. :) Alex wanted to make the pie but they are $5 at WalMart. :P

I am trying to talk Alex into going to a Zumba class with me in the a.m. It's called Workout before you Pork out. :P lol

I also want to take her to see a movie Friday...I think it is called Burlesque or something like that...I should GOOGLE the spelling but I don't feel like it :)

oh my gosh I have Sam reading in my ear, Alex yelling at me..I am OBVIOUSLY trying to blog and so on and so on.I should go..before I Freak out. :)

oh yea, I am thankful for my many blessings. :) :) :)
I wish you could have seen the exchange that just happened between Siler and Alex..PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment