Wednesday, September 29, 2010

you have to know I am smiling while I type :P

Last night I was taking the kids to DQ. It was a fundraiser for Alex's Youth Group. When we got there, Zachary could not find his flip flop. I got in the back of the van (where I never go) and I about had a HEART ATTACK! WE ARE A HOARDERS EPISODE!!! now, little did I know that I was going to get my monthly visitor this morning...but even so, I think I would have freaked out on a non hormonal day....I'm yelling "get back in the van, we just have to go home." they are all crying..I am like "why are you crying? you all did this...NONE of this crap is mine" they are crying louder..I am grabbing the large trash bag (that I already had in the van..there's a sign for you, we are in the van waaaay too much:P) and just start throwing stuff away..OOOHHHH MY GOOOOOSH!...anyway, I found the flip flop, wiped their tears, took them inside to eat, and said "SO HELP ME THIS VAN IS GETTING CLEANED OUT RIGHT AFTER ZUMBA TOMORROW...."
well, it did get cleaned out, not vacuumed, yet...but now my HOUSE looks like hoarders from all the stuff brought in. *letting out a huge sigh* :)

can I get a hand raise if you have been here before? :P :P :P lol

3 comments:

  1. I commented on this post this morning, did it get eaten by the blog monster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so???? was it a hand raise??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! Ok, now I have to think about what I said in the "blog monster eaten" comment. Something about you need to get car organizers that hang on the back seat of the seat in front of them. I have 1 for each kid and it keeps their mess off the floor (for the most part). Cass and Sam rarely use their's, so if they don't want them and you do (???) I can ship them to you. They are fantastic for the littler ones :)

    ReplyDelete