Sunday, September 26, 2010

I love when I post my TODO list and it goes NOTHING as planned. :P

Would you believe I FORGOT about a birthday lunch I had planned?????
well, today was the day Alex and I were SUPPOSED to go to the Rams game and Zumba dance at Halftime. The Zumba Dance got cancelled, so my girlfriend asked me if she could take me to P.F.Chang's and I said "OF COURSE!" but it was as I was running, throwing kids in the van, on my way to who knows where? and I didn't write it in my calendar!!! So when she calls this morning asking me what's up and I start RATTLING OFF all my plans, she asks, "Are we still on for lunch?" OOH MY GOSH!!! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

Lunch was perfect. The food and the conversation. The time alone with my friend.

I went from there to Trader Joe's and grabbed some food and when I got home, my day 5 headache got me. INSTANTLY. I am thinking there is something in my house. I'm not joking.

I couldn't even stay awake to watch football with Mike. He would wake me with screams when we would score but I would fall back asleep. The game is still going on and Mike is at Costco getting the stuff we need. I finally gave in and took Excedrin AGAIN because I have to do laundry and get stuff done and I don't know about you, but I cannot CANNOT operate with a pounding head. I am excited for my chiropractor appt. tomorrow.

My husband is the best. I love him and appreciate him sooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment