Wednesday, September 29, 2010

so when I told God I wanted to be His hands and feet yesterday, he has taken me up on it and given me two opportunities. :) and I do not say this boastfully, it is just FUNNY.

yesterday I finished teaching a class, had 4 young ones with me, we were HUNGRY...we went to get Alex from work and while there..this lady bought a HEAVY exercise machine that would NOT fit in her car...so we threw it in the van and I followed her home and helped her carry it to the basement.

today, I just finished teaching a class, had four young ones in my van, we were hungry, on our way home...this man in front of me in a red truck with LOTS of mattresses in the bed of the truck. He was trying to turn left at a light but people would NOT Let him in...I was sooo upset for him....so he turned right (the direction I was going)...I am driving along talking to a friend and here come the mattresses and bunk beds..off his bed in front of my van...(I said a bad word because it scared the bejeebeez out of me)..he pulled over quickly and so did I...I wanted to help him put the mattresses back on the truck.....well, the bunk beds fit and there were more mattresses already in his truck..the other twin and full were NOT going to work..and he says to me "the lady had these covered, if I would have known what bad shape they were in, I would not have taken them, but I can't just leave them here on the side of the road." so I say "throw them in my van, I'll dispose of them for you."...I go open the back of my van and Mia yells "I KNEW IT!!!!" and then they all ask "Are we following him home???" lol...
I teach class tomorrow, we'll see what happens then. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment