Monday, September 27, 2010

I just went and looked at Oluvr's blog and ASJDAJSDASX!!!! I LOVE HER HOUSE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her house!!! It is a style that I myself, could NEVER pull off...and I think it may have a lot to do with it being CLEAN too. :P lol...no, it's soooo cool and I cannot wait to see it with my own two eyes. :)

Mike and I ran out for less than 2 hours last night. After the RAMS WON!!! their game...he looked up Marshall's store hours and they closed at 8, it was about 6:30..I asked ALex if she would mind, she said "no" and out the door we go. I am looking for boots. I wish I would have taken pictures at the store...I didn't see any adult ones I liked, BUT! IN the KID section (yes, I can wear a size 5 kids and if you are a women's 7, you can too!)
I found THREE different boots I like...but since they ARE kids..they don't go to my knee, more like to the top of my calf? I asked Mike if they looked okay, and all he said is they look cheap. They were $15 because they were kids...if they had been adults, they would have been $99. :P They ARE cheap :) I just need my personal shopper. but seriously! I could have got all 3 for the price of 1 adult pair....(one was PLAIN black, one was black with studs, and one was patent leather black with some red at the top ;p)

I didn't run yesterday, so I am going now. I have to teach at 10 this morning and then Sam, Mia, and I are having a Girl's Day!!! NO CLEANING! Just FUN :)

I love you lots. Have a peaceful, productive, joyful Monday :)
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Your so funny! I just shoved all the crap to the outside of the picture frame:) Actually we had people coming over so i did clean that's why i decided to take a pic! I can't wait for you to come see.

    ReplyDelete