Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guys, Seriously. I want to cry. Why won't this headache go away? My stomach is tired of Excedrin. I am going to have to try some Aleve or something.

Alexandria pulled an all nighter (again. she did this last week, I think?) she is so upset about a couple of things. It is hard watching teens go through their things.
the point of that is I could hear her shuffling around last night, a lot.
She is an "upset cleaner"...she totally rearranged her room. It's funny how NOW I KNOW..if her room is destroyed, all is well in her life...if it's clean, that means something's eating her. Makes me grateful for the messy room. :p

I am going to brew some coffee and hopefully get some alone time with God..it's been a while..I have not been getting up until the boys wake me and that means NO ALONE TIME. :/

Have a great day and if you pray, please ask God to heal my head...I am thinking about x-rays on my neck...wondering if I really did something.

1 comment:

  1. Its definitely time to head to the doctor. {{{{{Robbie}}}}}} I'm thinking of you and praying.

    ReplyDelete