Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday September 25th 4:37 pm rambles

I just got back from a Women's Conference. It was pretty awesome.
A former Miss USA was the speaker and there was a singer there..if I tried to spell her name I would butcher it and I don't feel like Googling it, I am THAT tired. :)

I am not used to not talking about my feelings, and this is my blog..so though I don't want to be a downer, I also don't want to be FAKE.

Without getting into details, all I am going to say, is my heart has been broken. I am going to be okay. I am keeping my head up and moving on. Life is a precious gift and I want to accept that gift with celebration. What I learned this weekend, is that God WANTS me to come to him with my pain. Just as it hurts me when I see my teens crying and they don't want to talk about it with me...it hurts the Creator when I try to keep my chin up and not talk to Him about it. He wants my tears. He WANTS to help me through it...I am not weak because I am broken...I am strong because I will continue to fight what is worth fighting for..and that is JOY..that is PEACE...that is my LIFE that people want to share with me. :)
Thank you for being here and being a part of my life.

I had to get this out because..I will be talking about "other things" and for those of you that have been following me for a while, I didn't want you to be confused and be like "did she take up airhead as a profession? What's all this talk about pink lips?" lol....I am still here , the same person, with the same big caring heart...I'm just taking a little time for my heart to be restored...and it WILL be restored. :) :) :)

1 comment: