Monday, September 27, 2010

Burned 681 calories at Zumba today. I had not danced since Thursday and there was no holding Mama back! :) It was SOOOOO fantastic!

and then, the headache crept back. SERIOUSLY? I am really thinking Excedrin 6 days in a row is NOT good. I wonder if I should make a Dr. appt...but I can't imagine what they could do for me. I have been going to the chiro faithfully....maybe it's just the neck stuff working itself out and going out my head? asdhasdhasd, is what I think about it!

We went on our girl's day..to a consignment shop and my girls have more tops than they need, but I will get them washed and hung up. Mia got black boots, brown boots, and super cute black shoes. They didn't have any for Sam, but we'll get her some. :) we now have to go for the bottoms. :/ the dreaded bottoms that will cover their butts and hit the ground and fit through the waist, hips, and legs. :) I will pray before we go :) Thou Shalt Not Dread. :P LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment