Sunday, September 26, 2010

It is Sunday morning. We are out of coffee. I am having a hot chocolate. A hazelnut hot chocolate made with almond milk. mmm mmmm

Mike cleaned up a mess that I have been looking at for MONTHS. I don't know why I always feel so sluggish when it comes to housework. I feel like I can't do it with all these kiddos..yet he just GETS IT DONE. I will not dwell on it. I will just be grateful he did it and I don't have to look at it anymore. :)

Today, I need to run 8 miles.
I want to go shoe shopping.
The Rams game is on at 3:05.
I need to go throw my Zumba clothes in the wash RIGHT NOW so they have time to hang dry before 10am class tomorrow...and the rest of the week classes.
I also need to get some cds ripped into my laptop.
AND I need to spend some quality time with all my sweethearts :) :) :)
I didn't see Alex when she came in last night from Homecoming. I hope she did okay and had a great time.
I was teaching Sam and Mia to play Rummy again last night. Sam is a card shark like her momma. and Mia cries when she loses. :( You feel bad for them but then she can't always win and has to learn that. :(

well, it seems I have some stuff to do so I should go...

oh yea, need to run to Costco and somewhat try to get a REALISTIC meal plan for this week. :)

I love you all!!!! See you soon!
xoxoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment