Thursday, September 23, 2010

My internet has been acting weirdo on my computer today....I wonder if it was from the kids playing Webkins?
it's Thursday. A friend came over today so we could learn new Zumba songs..she is as Adult A.D.D as me! holy smokes! We jumped from this convo to that convo and I don't think we got much Zumba accomplished :P but fun was had by all. :)
I haven't taken scissors to my own hair in a long time and I did yesterday. I don't know if I made it better or worse or if my hair is sooo stinking thick (no, God, I'm not complaining *looking up*) that it made no difference? lol..I could use some serious color..I don't know what kind of color? Lighter, darker, highight, lowlight? I would love to just call Lisa Rinna and be like "Can I borrow your hair lady?" lol
If all goes as planned, I am going to another friend's house tomorrow to watch Biggest Loser and let the kids play. She has it on DVR so we can skip through commercials. I saw a little bit on Tuesday and there was one lady I wanted to , um, gosh, I was going to say "strangle" but as I was getting ready to write it down, I realized how harsh that sounds :P
well, anyway..I wanted her to move her hiney and fight for what she said she wanted, but she did not. She was a big ol' Drama Queen!!!
well, I just looked at the time and I have to get going...I am teaching tonight :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE teaching Zumba! This one girl took pictures of herself before her first class and took more after her 7th class and there is already a difference!!!!! It's AMAZING! I am starting to see a difference in myself too. I will have to come back and tell you more about that later.
xoxoxxoxo....love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment