Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3:24am.....I just gave myself bangs.

Worked hard this weekend....dance studio shaping up....

Did not get around to staining the floor :/
or painting the walls :P
I shouldn't be so nervous about the condition of my home....
well, a little....they are paying to come to a place and dance...
but then again..the skating rink was not really warm and inviting. :P lol...
but the sound system ROCKED! :)

I was so excited when I told Christina the next DVD will be made down here :P :) :) :)

I better try to go back to bed...

2 comments:

  1. OMGG! I just texted you, ha! But I still wanted to comment, so there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUSTED! SISTA! It was a teeny tiny bit of bangs!!!

    If someone else is reading this....She (MOMS GONE GODLY) and I both said we would not cut our hair until my birthday in September....

    GRRRR!!! :)

    ReplyDelete