Sunday, May 22, 2011

PRAYER NEEDED....SERIOUSLY!

Earlier today I asked for prayer for a decision I needed to make...and THAT decision...wasn't THAT big of a deal compared to what I need prayer for now....

A little girl, needs healing. I cannot even tell you what they have found but I can tell you what the world says about it..it can cause brain damage or death....but I know what God says about it...The Battle Belongs to Me...and I have plans for this girl... Please Pray Total Healing for this Sweet Child???

My decision was about a Zumba convention...I signed up in January to attend in July...
Zumba, my job, has overtaken my mind..and I don't like that....
I don't like when I sit down and tell God...you know where my heart and thoughts have been..and though I think about HIM often ..it's still not as much as my "job"...
which then leads me to slacking on my REAL job....my children.

SO! I was thinking about backing out of the convention...since I believe I will be cutting back on my job...I would have to pay a $50 cancel fee and my plane ticket would not be refundable but transferable....
so I was thinking Mike and I could take a super quick trip to El Paso so I could hug my Grandma and see my Dad and his wife....of course there are LOTS of other people I would like to see there but those 3 are top priority...

BUT! When I thought I had made my decision to back out...I went to the convention web page and all my classes I signed up for popped up and then I remembered why I was so excited to go...

I would be learning the things that I don't know...the things that make me spend more hours than I would like, working on Zumba at home....

I am going.

and pray that an opportunity presents itself at another time for Mike and me to go to El Paso. Maybe the whole family...I don't know :)

well, that is that...thank you for your prayer for sweet girl...I can't wait to come back and tell you He has heard and answered our prayer :) :) :) (please pray for peace for Mama....we, as moms, know how we would feel if we heard this news about our children...)

1 comment:

  1. You are the best ever!! I'm also excited to see what you learn at your convention :)

    ReplyDelete