Sunday, May 22, 2011

:)

Good Morning. :)
I said I would no longer rant so I just took off :P LOL...Just teasing...Life has been more than fair lately :)

I have got back to physical journaling and I love it...

I have officially forgiven everybody!!!! And it feels fantasic!!!! and it is something to celebrate :) :) :)
I cannot believe how many years I have held on to stupid things....

It just Is What It is...:):):):):):)

Here is what my near future looks like

Today the boys are performing at the church where their pre school is held...I know, already, that they will melt my heart...they are sooo precious!

Tomorrow is their last day of  school...CRAAAAAZY!!!!! They are supposed to have a beach party (weather permitting..and don't get me talking about that :P lol)

Tuesday..Mia has a field trip, I teach ZUMBA at 5..The BIGGEST LOSER FINALE is on!!! WHOOOO HOOO!!!! and I am not sure if 'The VOICE' will be airing that night??? Tuesday is my ONLY tv night....

Wednesday...I have been having playdates...they are wonderful...a different set of friends that I will not compare to my original playmates :) but I will say...when you move..it is amazing  to know the people you would have never met, had you stayed where you were...and I know that there is a country full of people I don't know,,,,all living their lives....I guess I have all of eternity to get to know everyone :) :) :)
THEN, I have Bible Study...we are going very slow..and I am ready to get out of the chapters we are in...
though I have learned a lot from the Genesis Bible Study...we are in , I hate to say it..the BOOOORING part..with the names of all the kings and who begot who and yada yada..I guess I should not yada yada the Bible..I'm sorry God.....I will just say that I am looking forward to Bible Study this week :) :) :)
Friday....my dearest and bestest girlfriend's divorce is FINAL....and because I know that God released her from her marriage...it is something that I will celebrate...even my husband is ready for her to find the man that is going to appreciate her and treat her right...(I know, she is not even divorced yet and we are ready for her to marry...but she is made to love, respect, serve to husband and I know that , whoever he is...is going to thank the Lord above that he found her!!!!!!)

Memorial Weekend..I am subbing a Zumba class for someone Saturday morning and other than that....WE ARE COMPLETELY OPEN....I would love to take the opportunity to go to Fort Smith...but......we'll see :)

:):):) Since I was here last....my Sophia turned 18 :) She has fulfilled her dreams of piercings and tattoos already...her eyebrow, her tongue and FAITH on her hip.....
I think of the song "BEAUTIFUL YOU" by Considering Lilies when I think of her. :):):)

We had a birthday party for Sam (turned 9 May 1st), Mia (turned 8 May 16th) and Zach (turning 6 on June 2nd).....yesterday at a skating rink....they were completely blessed by the turnout and the generous gifts...MY GOODNESS PEOPLE OUT DO THEMSELVES!!!! but the gifts are blessings and we are thankful.:)

well, it's 5:30am...I am going to go take a nap :) :) :) and then get everyone up and at 'em for church :) and then, we are RELAAAAAAXING for the rest of the day....I hope to get together with a couple of ladies for coffee later tonight....

and if you are reading this on SUNDAY..please pray that I make a wise decision on something that I am teetering on....I will explain Tuesday when I have made my choice..but I have to make a decision TONIGHT.

Love you and I hope that you are in a good place in your life as you are reading this...
if not...I pray that you will find HOPE and have FAITH until you come out of the situation...and you WILL come out of it :) :) :) :)

((HUGS))

2 comments:

  1. DID I SAY I WAS GOING TO NAP AT 5:30????? I meant I am going to take 45 minutes and catch up on blogs :) :) :) I missed you all! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for wisdom for you right now, friend

    ReplyDelete