Saturday, May 28, 2011

it's 6:55am and I am giving myself 5 minutes to post.

The friend that offered to take my boys Wednesday but I missed it...took them yesterday....super fun for the boys....Siler passed about about 5 and slept all night...CRAZY!


Super blessing for me....I got the entire dance area cleared!!!!! I have a girlfriend coming over Monday morning at 9am to help me get my place ghettofabulous....I hope to not offend anyone saying that and maybe I shouldn't use the word "ghetto" so loosely...

There was this lady that lives in Fort Smith and she used to make this drink....Ghettocinos...like mochas? :P Sooo good...now I use that word for everything fabulous at a fraction of the cost.... so there's that story. :/

I am running out of time and this is not at all where I planned on spending 5 minutes :P LOL!!!!!

My Monday night class got picked up!! Thank you Jesus I am soooo excited!!!!! If all goes as planned...we will be dancing fools in Case de Niccum on Thursday , June 2nd!!!!! and I have beem finding girls interested in coming!!!! My dream for how many I can get in my home keeps growing :) But it's like an INVITE ONLY crowd...everyone will be super fabulous NOT super divas!!! :P LOOVE IT!!!!

Outta time :/ (HUGS!)

1 comment: