Monday, May 2, 2011

it's almost 1:00..

there is a lot that I cannot discuss due to the privacy that one of my daughters requires...but it has a lot to do wiith the beat down..and where my thought about Generation Entitled came from....but after push and pull, all is well once again.

This weekend...Saturday Zach, Mia, Sam had practice in the a.m. I had given Mike his agenda of when he would be picking who up and when...I had my American Heart Association Zumbathon to attend. I couldn't back out because it was me and one other girl and she had our playlists already in sync and ready to go...
Mike gets called into work (yes, on a Saturday...when the server goes down..you gotta go!)..I am like OOHHHH NOOOO! I couldn't dance on stage and watch/protect my children at the same time...AAAHHHH!!!! well, Mike ended up taking Siler with him and all was well.. (for the most part)

I felt so bad for Sam, Mia, and Zach..when the hour started :( They were just sitting in the corner waiting..it looked sooo pathetic...I know they weren't being abused or anything but still...it wasn't in the plans for them to have to go and I didn't have time to pack them anything..no notebooks, DS..nothing! THEN!! when it was my turn to take stage..I was dancing and all of a sudden the crowd started chuckling...Mia had come up behind me and was (goofy) dancing behind me....it was pretty funny...but I had TOTALLY lost my concentration and got lost where we were in the song...it WAS FUNNY!!!! but one of my Great Skate Zumba girls was there and she took them outside for me....I am loving my ZUMBA friend..she is turning into a very sister like friend.....

She actually came to the performance last night at the church...it truly was like having a sister again...and she didn't make fun of one person the way my sister always did...VERY refreshing :D

so after the A.H.A fundraiser (which we make almost $600 and there were about 70 people there)...Mike got home from work and we took the kids to Pizza  Street...
While at Pizza Street we notice bumps all over Zach...they looked awful..not like chicken poxand definitely not mosquito bites...they looked so bad to us..Mike took him to Urgent Care
so while Mike took him...I took the other 3 somewhere else....I have a friend I have had since kindergarten..he mom was always like a mom to me...they live on the same street along with a sister...yes, a mom and two daughters...the mom and the other daughter literally live NEXT DOOR! and it works well for the three of them...GOOD FOR THEM!!! It wouldn't work for many..I don't think?  anyway...they were having a party so I was going to see them...I got lost.

There are some things I know I am not good at and I never forget it....but for some reason, I always forget that I am ABSOLUTELY AWFUL AT DIRECTIONS< NAVIGATING< DRIVING!!!! I seriously get myself all turned around in like mall parking lots...and that would be fine if I would remember these things BEFORE I take off! Samantha was worried we were going to be stuck in the van still driving for her birthday (which was yesterday).....LOOOOONG story , short..I found the house..you would NOT believe the story if I typed it and it would take FOREVER.

Meanwhile..Mike found out, Zach has chiggers. CHIGGERS! There are 8 of us...4 of us used to camp ALL THE TIME...none of us have EVER had chiggers.....but we were glad that's what it was and not some bad disease...his poor body looks really bad.....

then Saturday night was one of those family meltdown nights (SIGH!)

Sunday morning..Sam's big day...she got up and asked me to take her to breakfast by herself...we were in the process of leaving and Mia woke up so she went with us..Cracker Barrel. :) yum.

Sam, then got to go with her Dad alone and they went to Wendy's
I stayed home and did ginormous amounts of laundry :D
Zach went to a birthday party

then we got everyone showered and ready and went to the choir production...

it was AMAZING!!!!! AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!

I could go on and on but it's now 10 after 1 and I have to shower, finish my ZUMBA playlist and get ready to pick up the boys, take Alex to work and get ready to teach.

I pray I bring everything these ladies need tonight. Good Time, Great Workout..Energy, Smiles...and God's light :):):)

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment