Thursday, May 26, 2011

:) The ball is rolling :)

I put notice in at my Monday night class...I pray somebody picks it up soon :)

I am going to change the at home class from Tuesday to Monday for about 6 months because Zach's Martial Arts classes are 5:30-6:30 on Tuesday and I cannot get around that...and since my children are top priority over ZUMBA (now, that I have come back to BALANCE)...it's what I have to do :) :) :)

SO! I need my Monday night class taken over..so I can start Zach in lessons....I feel like I am rolling the dice "C'MON BABY MOMMA NEEDS A NEW SCHEDULE!!!" :):):)

I cleared a lot out of the basement..still have about 2 days worth to go...it could be 1 if I could have it without interruption...:P *holding my belly in a jolly laugh* :) :) :)

Actually..I did have one of my ZUMBA girl/sisters offer to take the boys yesterday...but then I ended up in a 2 and a half hour phone call and it was too late to take them because the tornado was a couple hours away so drive time and I know I would have stayed and chatted, because I know me...so...yea...I missed an opportunity..

it's 5:00..gotta go see Mama Joyce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment