Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I forgot to tell you that on the way to the Children's performance Sunday...Zach had got this toy from the birthday party he went to..and he stuck his finger in it and it got stuck so bad that when he pulled it off it pretty much removed a lot of skin....I am sure you can imagine how that van ride went..him crying, me crying and trying to not vomit...Mike getting to the nearest Walgreens to purchase guaze and tape...oh my gosh, my sweet son. :/ but we got it taken care of..
when we got to church he had said he didn't want to perform anymore because of his finger but he did go...well, they were all wearing jeans and we had to buy Zach a new pair because he only had one and it had hole,,,,not the "cool" holes. :) I thought I had got all the tags and stickers off but when he was on stage and he would raise his hands in praise..I could see a tag I didn't remove on the front of his jeans..near the belt loop :) :) :) It is what it is :P lol

1 comment:

  1. I never saw it and I'm sure no one else did either....we only noticed his cuteness : )

    ReplyDelete