Thursday, June 2, 2011

5:52am

1001 things flying through my head

1.) Mike has not texted me saying he is seated on the plane...it  departs at 6am....

2.) it's Zach's birthday..he is 6 years old and an awesome sweetheart and my heart melts just thinking about him :P

3.) I got a manicure the day before Mother's Day and I got this gel nail polish..I can't get it off so now I am going to have to go back to have it removed and my nails are in sad shape so I need to do it soon.

4.) first ZUMBA class in home tonight

5.) my heart is breaking AGAIN. Alexandria came home last night..pretty judgemental about me not speaking to my mom....her Father and I gave her several examples of why we don't...
if she were to ask my mom what I have done to her....my mom could not give her anything...I know it...or if she did

5:59 Mike just texted and he just sat down on the plane! ONE MINUTE BEFORE DEPARTURE!

anyway...if she did..I would OWN UP AND APOLOGIZE! I wouldn't sit there and deny like SOMEONE I KNOW

If my teens would honor their Mother and not complain to THAT lady....complain about me to their friends all they want...but THAT woman does NOT have OUR family's best interest in her heart...
do you know that she has now offered Alex a place to live????
WHO DOES THAT?????
What Grandmother offers her grandchildren that come from a stable home a place to live????
WHY???? because they don't like living here with the young siblings...

oh, and then Alex tells me....."well, at Grandma's we pull out the Bible and look at it" REALLY?!?!?!??! I pull out my Bible just about EVERY morning...They were RAISED on the Bible for heaven's sake
if I said it once I said it 100 times "THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS THEY ARE GOD'S..I DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES!"

My mom tells them...Live it up while you are young...where does it say that in the Bible?????
It says train up a child in the way they should go...
I was about my Father's business at 12 years old....

Jesus didn't "live it up" because He was a teenager....and we are to follow HIS example
and where in the Bible does it say GRANDPARENTS...RESCUE YOUR  GRANDCHILDREN!!!

my daughters break my heart. it's not their fault though, really...they have a very manipulative snake tricking them...and if she ever went to a nonbiased counselor..not one that she has been seeing on her own but one that has never met us....they would tell her so.

I am hurt. I am very hurt....she is forgiven...but I am very hurt...

1 comment:

  1. Move your whole damn family (excluding grandma...of course) to Texas! Unbelievable! (((HUGS))
    Happy 6th Birthday to Zach! Also Unbelievable, he is 6 already! Where did Mike go anyways? Interview in Texas? Maybe? I can dream!!

    ReplyDelete