Friday, June 17, 2011

 it was brought to my attention that appears I was "talking trash" on my daughters...
 the part about Alex being in Hawaii and me not speaking to her...I went back and read it and I can see how it could have been taken "mad" especially since I didn't have my 1000 smileys :P but all I was saying is I had not talked to her except for when I told her about her report card.....meaning she must have been super busy to talk...and the reason I wasn't going to be offended if she didn't want to tell me about her trip, is because we weren't on the best terms when she left...that's all :)

and if you read the comment my dear friend left me on my last post :) We spoke and my last post was also unclear on what I was saying about my daughters :) I was speaking more from the stand point of the Serenity Prayer..accepting things I cannot change :)

anyway  :) that's all :) Just a quick update...
I really want to start video journaling!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment