Saturday, June 18, 2011

I have not even come close to sharing how stupid crazy my last two weeks of life have been....because EVERYONE'S eyes would glaze over like a donut...SERIOUSLY! but I really really really really reeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy hope this crap is calming down!!!!!! FOR REEEEEEAAAAAAL!!!!!

I am such a strong girl but mygosh I have been beat up badly lately and I am done..

*WAVING WHITE FLAG* DONE!

:) soooooo THERE! :)

let's see what this week looks like

Today was Mike's birthday and it was good off and on...ended on good note, so Yay.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. I am sending Mike and the young children to his parents and I am staying home and painting the kitchen.  We are funny like that. He spent Mother's Day building me a rock wall so I am painting a kitchen. :)

I PRAY we can find a job OUT OF TOWN and get AS FAR AWAY FROM HERE AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to work on this house until that day comes (IT NEEDS A LOT! :/)

Monday...weather permitting...water park and ZUMBA at night :)
Tuesday.....Daytime Zumba and........The Voice at night :)
Wednesday......weather permitting...water park and CHURCH :) :) :)
Thursday...day and night ZUMBA..(Thursdays are hard...but I love them)
Friday....HOLY MOLY!!!! I JUST FOUND A BLANK SQUARE IN MY CALENDAR!!! SHUUUT UP!!!!
Saturday....I have it written in my calendar that I am having dinner with some church people but I don't know where or what time?????
Sunday..a surprise party :)

ok...so somewhere in there..I need to schedule time to REGISTER MY SON FOR KINDERGARTEN
and practice some ZUMBA for a new playlist before I get voted off the ZUMBA island from my chicas. :P (I am so ready to put out a new DVD...Waaaaaay overdue!)

oh! and Friday was going to be my new paint day...so square filled again :P :) :) LOL

so I have to tell you....a day of silence for me is HUGE! and I had one....I should have taken a picture of it..but on my wrist I had 'I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT IT' so I wouldn't...and everytime I got the urge I wrote over it again....I was like this crazy tongue hanging out with ink poison fool keeping my mouth shut...LOL!!!!!!

I have to go because it is 11:23pm and I need to pack for my daughters..they are going to their Grandparents for the week for VBS....

oh! That is what else I needed to add to our schedule...how I am getting them back???? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment