Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I think it would be best if I didn't speak today because I don't feel like a bundle of joy

it's nearing THAT time and I have this HUGE and I am NOT exaggerating....HUGE pimple like creature on my forehead and it hurts...and there is an almost matching one on my chin....and I literally want to say "my face hurts" because it DOES but I can hear the crowd say "it's killing me!" :P

I have successfully exhausted myself...but I am going to wrap up this pity party and go upstairs...I am going to drink a cup of coffee in silent peace and then I am either going to lay down and nap or I am going to grab a ladder and paint brush and go finish priming the girls' bedroom :) (right now I am leaning towards the nap!)

1 comment:

  1. lavender essential oil, Girlfriend! As soon as you start to feel that sucker - before you even see it, start putting a drop on it several times a day. It helps, I promise!

    ReplyDelete