Monday, June 6, 2011

I really hope I get time to come spill a lot...this has been the most crazy 4 days of my life, I think...maybe not...but definitely top 10 crazy weeks....none are popping in my mind that were worse.

Right now. my main focus is getting some stories memorized for VBX Vacation Bible eXperience :) At the time I volunteered, it sounded right..now I am not so sure...but I am committed and it will be fine..I just hate that I am wanting it OVER...I hope to take a deep breath and be excited about it, not dreading it. :)

Amy, if you are reading this..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Guys...Amy (my quiet Zumba girl you all know about) has been such a HUGE blessing in my life....
Today she brought me flowers and put my fan together (for the ZUMBA PARTY ROOM)

well, I am going to go get a massage..I am going to go early and take my script with me...

talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment