Friday, February 4, 2011

well, I have danced around every subject I can think of to avoid the ONE subject that I want to avoid most. I am sorry I have been boring you to tears about ZUMBA..there really is more to my life :P LOL!!!

I believe in my heart that I passed a test yesterday...Not as dramatic as an Abraham and Isaac test...(if you don't know the story...God gave Abraham a son, Isaac, when Abraham was like 90??? and THEN for whatever reason..God asked Abraham to "sacrifice" Issac...I know this sounds crazy and ridiculous..I didn't write the book...all I know is Abraham listened and obeyed God..and as he was taking his son up the mountain to sacrifice him..God stopped him...God had seen Abraham's heart and was pleased.)...

yesterday I was subbing a class in the morning..it was very near my mom's house. as I was tinkling in the morning I thought "I should stop by my mom's and hug her" SAY WHAT?!?! (God that had to be you because I wouldn't think that!).....then when I got in my van to go sub I was like "yea, I am going to do it! I am going to stop in and hug my mom..I won't be able to stay because I will be super sweaty and Alex would be at home with the young ones..but I'll go."
I did the class (WHICH WAS AWESOME by the way,..I MIGHT come back to this) and I was still going to her house...
Sophia called...asked me if I could meet her somewhere and I tell her..I am coming to your house..she is like OK..no one is there...
WHAT????!!!!
I will stop there without getting into too much of my mom's personal life but yea..I thought she would be there

I am not sad that she wasn't.
I am just glad that I was, at least, willing.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I think, all God asks of us (in particular cases) is to be willing. I'm proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete