Saturday, February 19, 2011

Taught two classes today..I think they were AWESOME :)
Came home and napped..Thank you Michael for letting me. :)
I am getting ready to go get Alex from work...I am going to drive her car so she can drive home...
I need to return a LATE book to the library and WAAAAY Late DVDs to the Red Box....I will NOT tell you how long I have had the NetFlix DVD in our home but I WILL tell you that we never need to rent or borrow stuff...I know people tell me to make the specific day to do these errands and where to place them so they will get returned and all those great suggestions.....I am not mature enough or I guess have enough willpower, want to, organization...blah blah blah blah blah blah.
On a bright note...I'm smiling :) :) :)

xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. disorganized immature people like us have OTHER gifts, though, right?! :-)

    ReplyDelete