Saturday, February 19, 2011

okay...I am trying to find time to write but everytime I sit down to do it someone or something else needs me. GRRR.

SO..I went to church two weeks ago and loooved it..you all got that...I took the kids to KIDS NIGHT OUT..they loved it...I took them last Sunday and Mike went with me...
the message was AWESOME..

CLIFFNOTES: The Bible is a SWORD..a weapon against the stupid devil's lies...

A weapon in the wrong hands is a dangerous thing.
Like when Peter was trying to protect Jesus in the garden and he cut the soldier's ear off...the pastor asked "DID YOU EVER WONDER WHY HE CUT THE GUY'S EAR OFF?" ( I actually never gave it much thought really) the pastor said "he was probably aiming for his throat..but Peter was NOT a soldier and didn't know how to use his sword....he was a fisherman..and if you read the Bible you know he wasn't a very good fisherman either.
 "what'd you catch,Peter?" *pouty face* "nuthin" LOL

The Bible is NOT a paddle..and NOT a club...:)
we should not be legalistics, strict rule followers (Pharisees) or "anything goes" (Saducees)

and the one thing he said that really stuck with me
"a closed Bible is no better than NO Bible"

lol..it made me think about the healthy food I have in my home that I don't eat (out of laziness)..just having it in my house doesn't count...:P

We went back on Wednesday night..the kids were super excited to go...
of course as I was trying to get them ready to go..feeding them dinner and making the girls shower before church because I knew it'd be last when we got home..and the house was a super tornado and I just want to get out the door....
 Siler's nose started bleeding and Mike called the house to let me know his car battery was dead (we works 30 minutes away)....I felt a little bad but not really when I said "Sweetie, you are going to have to call AAA.I am not missing church! (it was the first night of the Bible study I am doing..in Genesis)

Got to church...the kids all go to different ends of the church :P holy moly
I FINALLY get to my class, a little late..the class is FULL!!!!
 there are two empty chairs...like the 3rd row right in the middle and the 2nd to last row in the middle of people...and these tables are close together so it's even harder than a movie theater to get through..lol..
so I squeeze myself in and I say "my husband might be coming" and the people in the back row are like "her husband may be coming" like with sincere concern in a nice way...
but the class staretd and because of the snow they were a week behind in their previous study so we to hear the last lesson on whatever study they had been doing..
 I texted Mike and said "Don't worry about coming" I didn't want him stressing about getting there late when we weren't even doing "our"  study.

but Gosh I wish he could have been there!!!! The last lesson was about the millineum...
.
I have heard the words "tribulation" "armageddon" and "millineum" but they didn't really mean anything to me....Armageddon was a movie with Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck...when I hear millineum, I think the biggest sale of the millineum....
and I discovered that YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE FOR THE TRIBULATION!!! oh my gosh!!!
My eyes were opened..my heart was POUNDING out of my body....my eyes were as wide as they could get, my mouth was hanging open...I was..there are no words to describe what I was feeling...

The children..that was all I could think about...God, the children...I don't want children here during the tribulation!!!!!
Then I got to thinking what children already go through today and I won't go there with you all because you know how I get...

but the reality hit me..about Jesus and His Word, the Bible and how REAL it is..how CRAZY it is the prophesies and what has come true and I am not going to stand on the street corner holding a sign saying THE END IS NEAR..or anything like that (I don't think that is very effective) but I understand the desperation those people feel..and why they hold those signs...it is serious stuff!

I know I am going to heaven and I pray my children are going...I can't get them there..they have to make that decision on their own...but I pray pray pray that they make that choice..to believe, to trust, and to follow Jesus..it's not always easy but it's ALWAYS worth it...

I pray if you have not made that choice..that you will...it's not a joke...you don't want to be here for the 7 years of tribulation..you don't want your children to be here for the tribulation...if you have questions..you can e-mail me
 robbieniccum@charter.net
I will do my best to explain. :)
What they did show me in the Bible is "it will take an entire days' wages for one meal"
 food will be that scarce and hard to get...
ok, I am going to be quiet now :):) :) :)

...okay I have to say one more thing

I always wanted people to know Jesus..because of the GOOD he brings..It's Peaceful, Joyful,Hopeful, Good Stuff....but it's so much more than that now.

but I am still me..Ms Optimistic Zumba Mama..with LOTS of Love for YOU! and you and YOU :) :) :)

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment: