Friday, February 25, 2011

I don't know.
I don't really feel like I have anything interesting to tell you.
it's Friday morning at 5am...
I have been up for an hour
I don't know that I have accomplished much.
I checked our account online
I have balanced the checkbook..
I should do that more often
I put it off because of DREAD
but when I do it I am always relieved
one,because I normally have not bounced anything
THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR PROVISION EVEN THOUGH I AM AN AWFUL STEWARD!
I made coffee
I avoided turning on the television because I didn't feel like crying over those in other countries..
I don't have it in me..and I feel weird being in this place.
I know God would like me to spend time with Him
I know He is here and available
I just don't know.

I know that I wish my blog was like cheerful and interesting and full of beautiful pictures and neat updates on my family..
I know that if I really wanted that ...well, I was going to say I could change it..but honestly..that wouldn't be "me".
so this is me, telling you, I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. I often wish i could just write my feelings and random thoughts! thats not me neither! I love your blog just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you my friend.

    Ps. Did you figure out how to link to my blog?

    ReplyDelete