Sunday, February 6, 2011

I just took a spiritual gift survey..I have not done that in a while..
wanna see my scores?
25 is the highest you can get....

apostleship-5
administration-7
evangelism-8
prophesy and teaching-9
leadership-10
knowledge-11
discernment-12
sheperding-13
wisdom-17
giving-19

my highest ones were

service/helps-21
Mercy
Exhortation
Hospitality-all 22
and FAITH-24 :) :) :)

I try to not take that gift of faith for granted...there are so many times that I am thankful for it. it is my favorite gift and I want to keep sharing it with others. :)


so I really want to go to this other church. I am soooo drawn to it...Mike wants to go to a different one...and I know I know that people are going to say "wives submit to your husbands" but my husband (and I am saying this in the MOST respectful way..) is not leading us....he chose the church but we NEVER go and I am sorry..I am not being a snot...I don't feel it there....

here's what I know...I am getting the children ready and I am taking them to church today....if God convicts me while I am there I won't go back...but I really really really really have felt drawn there for a LOOONG time. This pastor speaks TRUTH unapologetically..but with love...

we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment