Wednesday, February 9, 2011

:) it's Wednesday morning...it's going to be a busy day...
I got up at 4:30..messed around on the computer with zumba.com
went to the grocery store (laughed my hiney off at the v-day cards)
got the kids ready
getting ready to take Zachary to the dentist
have to go to Walmart, Costco, meat market
Alex has an ortho appt. before I take her to work

I AM NOT AN ADVOCATE FOR ENERGY DRINKS but if I was..I'd need one today :P

oh and somewhere in there I need to run by my work to drop off a tripod I borrowed MONTHS ago and maybe pick up a paycheck..

I did not get my DVD done in time for V-DAY like I hoped..well, I guess V-DAY is not here yet. :P

I better run..I wish my van was not on EMPTY so I could let it warm up before we go..but I am going to be praying as it is to get to the gas station that is one mile away. :/

I hope your day is fabulous and full of rest :) or productiveness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment