Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday night....
I subbed a class this morning..I couldn't get the music loud enough. :/..it was very frustrating..it's hard to motivate and be all perky with soft music....but I did the best I could?

I got home and the girls wanted to play with friends and Zach wanted his friend over so we did open door day....I used to be so much more tolerant of lots of kids in the house. :) One huge perk to having my kids so young..Sophia and Alex got to be "that" house....Sam, Mia, Zach, and Siler? Not so much...
Kids are bored at our house. They tell us..We're bored, can we go to my house? I am like "what are you goingto do at your house?" in my head..I don't really say it...but seriously....how did my house become the "boring" house? Such a depressing thought. Just because I didn't let them keep sliding down the stairs on the pillows? That makes me boring??? I wouldn't mind as lond as we had signed liability waivers from the other parents, ya know? :P

We got a platter of Chick Fil A nuggets and a gallon of lemonade and we have been couch potatoes..we are on movie #3..I just ran down too check e-mail and thought I'd say "hello" :)

1 comment:

  1. Our house is that house on one condition...THEY STAY OUTSIDE! I never thought it either I hate extra kids in my house. Isn't that horrible! I hope I grow out of this!

    ReplyDelete